HW: Roadhawks remaster?

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Apr 7 10:39:35 EDT 1996

God kvall ( good afternoon for non Swedes)!

bonus-tracks (previously unrelesed of course), what do you think about this
idea?
Perhaps we should contact EMI and tell them what we want (the customer is always
right)?

This one is for Duane - concerning at trip to Japan, me and Joe would love to
but we've alredy seen Nik ( and taped the gig), so if someone else could do it
this time OK! :-))))) .

"We were born to go / As far as we can fly / Turn electric dreams / Into
reality..."

Cheers

HawkSwede