BOC: Siren Disc ordering?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Apr 7 14:24:22 EDT 1996

        Has anyone else been able to get in contact with Siren Disc, which
John S. posted about their having the Mike Watt CDS with "Dominance &
Submission"?  (please excuse the appalling grammar there ...)

        I sent them email asking for confirmation that they'd sell me this
a few weeks back but haven't heard from them since ...

Cheers,
Carl