Nik and Japan

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Apr 8 09:06:00 EDT 1996

       I asked my pepal in japan who is involved in the music business there
       and this is what she had to say:

       Scott>       I have heard that Nik Turner from the band Hawkwind will
       be
       Scott>       playing in japan. DO you know anything about this??

       I heard he or HAWKWIND has played few gigs in Tokyo area after the
       show was
       finished. This tour was very low-key one and I had not seen any
       advetisement for it. I don't know why. Maybe Japan is not the good
       market
       for them???

       That is all that I know???

       Scott

       ObCD- The Moor- Every Pixies tells a Story (sweden)