HW: Encyclopedia of Rock

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 8 08:10:24 EDT 1996

>Hello all Hawkfriends,
>
>        I ran across a book in the library called The Encyclopedia of
>Rock, written by a couple of idiots by the name of Phil Hardy and Dave Laing.

Just for completeness sake, could you list the "BOC" entry also?
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)