BOC: Top 10..... again

John Blaze bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Mon Apr 8 09:15:27 EDT 1996

        Gosh, actually put 'em in order? Hmmm... Well, it depends on my
mood, but:

1. Last Days of May
2. (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Overplayed, yes, but I love the changes in tempo
as well as the lyrics)
3. Nosferatu/I Love The Night (played back-to-back)
4. Take Me Away
5. Buck's Boogie (OYFOOYK version)
6. Cities On Flame
7. Godzilla (see #2 comments... I was a Godzilla fan before I was a BOC fan)
8. Veteran of the Psychic Wars (The song that got me more than casually
interested in BOC)
9. Astronomy (Original)
10. Flaming Telepaths

And because those aren't in any order except for the top 2, I have to
include some other candidates: Workshop of the Telescopes (non-live), Career
of Evil (uncensored), Fireworks, Unknown Tongue, and (puts on asbestos
underwear) Debbie Denise...

Fave albums? About impossible, but if I had to list some in no particular order:

Secret Treaties, BOC, Spectres, AOF, and OYFOOYK...

Later...
   Bert

|     Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com      |
| http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html |