BOC: Top 10..... again

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Apr 8 11:44:37 EDT 1996

> 1.  Flaming Telepaths (none of these are the CC versions)
> 2.  Before the Kiss, a Redcap (BOC version)
> 3.  Astronomy (SEE version)
> 4.  The Great Sun Jester
> 5.  Veteran of the Psychic Wars (ETL version)
> 6.  Magna of Illusion
> 7.  Redeemed
> 8.  The Revenge of Vera Gemini
> 9.  Death Valley Nights
> 10. Take Me Away
>
> there's at least a half dozen more that I want to squeeze in here...
>
> albums?  okay...
>
> Blue =D6yster Cult
> Spectres
> Secret Treaties
> Imaginos
> Mirrors
> +---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----------------------------+
> Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had=
>  power!"

\

all right, here's my first pass at it (to be revised the second I
transmit it, of course!
In order of appearance only:

Transmaniacon
Stairway
Cities

Red and Black
Hot Rails
Teen Archer/Baby Ice..pick any one from side two

Dominance [how come nobody's picked this one yet?]
Flaming
Astronomy

Reaper/Golden Age [hard to pick from the later stuff]

theo