BRAIN: Loud Festival Site(s)

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Mon Apr 8 12:08:00 EDT 1996

>The Loud Festival website (http://www.baitfish.com) has updated their
>listing of shows.  The Brain Surgeons are listed as performing at "The
>Baystate" (21 Strong St., Northampton MA) on Saturday, April 20th.

>Last week the Brain Surgeons indicated that they were playing at Pearl
>Street (also in Northampton) at 11:00 pm.  I assume the Loud Festival
>organizers may have changed the schedule.

If forced to choose, I'd have to stick with the band on this one.  What time
do bars close in Northampton?  Going on at 12:10 could really crimp things.
 I just heard that Northampton was giving Lalapolooza license trouble this
year.  I don't want to travel out there and have things end in mid set.
 (This time I'm yelling out for "I Play the Drums" if we get to vote for the
last song.)

Rudy