BOC and AOL ?

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 8 15:10:19 EDT 1996

In a message dated 96-04-07 11:40:26 EDT, Shawn Quinn writes:

>I signed up for an AOL trial membership - and I heard there was some BOC
>related material and activities.  Could someone be so kind to briefly
>descibe what those services are and how to get to them.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Shawn

AOL has 3 BOC and related folders.  For all three, Go To - Keyword -
Rocklink.  Double click on Pop/Rock.  The BOC folder is in the top catagory
(Rock Artists A-F (n/s)).  The Buck Dharma and Soft White Underbelly folders
are in the Classic Rock section.

Eric posts tour dates and announcements in the BOC folder.  Buck and his wife
Sandy post in the Buck Dharma folder and Les Bronstein (the SWU singer) posts
in the SWU folder.

There is a chat with Eric and guests (Buck has been at the last 2 or 3 chats
and the entire band was there a month or two ago) in the Nightclub the second
Tuesday of every month (TOMORROW NIGHT!!).  Check the BOC folder for
instructions on how to get there, but I think you Go To - Keyword -
Nightclub.  Click on The Nightclub.

Enjoy!

R.