BRAIN: Loud Festival Site(s)

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Mon Apr 8 21:36:25 EDT 1996

Thanks John:

>info closer to the date if things have changed), I would plan on being
>in town early enough to hit Pearl Street before 11pm, and be prepared
>to get over to "The Baystate".

When I saw this we got on the horn to the Loud people and it is true.
They've moved us to The Bayside and we're going on at 12:10. They insist
this is a real time and we won't be pushed back. The big upside of the move
is that we'll be headlining and we will be able to play a longer set if we
want. There's nobody following us.

>I think they close at 1:00.  However, based on the schedule for other
>bands, it looks like they're giving bands about a 30-40 minute set each.
>Perhaps if The Brain Surgeons are on last they'll have more time?  Hope-

As we al know anything can happen but we've been told we'll have more time.

>PS:  Don't know yet if I'm going to be able to make the show (family
>matters may conflict), but I'm pretty sure my brother and sister will
>be attending with their significant others.

Cool! I look forward to meeting them.
Al