Censored 'Career?'

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Apr 9 03:18:00 EDT 1996

On  8-APR-1996 11:03:24.2 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >> And because those aren't in any order except for the top 2, I have to
   >> include some other candidates: Workshop of the Telescopes
   >(non-live), Caree r
   >> of Evil (uncensored), Fireworks, Unknown Tongue, and (puts on asbestos
   >> underwear) Debbie Denise...
   >>

   >> Later...
   >>    Bert
   >>
   >I wasn't aware of a censored version of 'Career.' I take it the line
   >about doing it to someone's daughter was snipped?  Where is this
   >version available?
   >theo

It's on the "Don't Fear (The Reaper)" cassette-only release. Not just
censored, but a completely re-done vocal performance from Bloom.

Chuck
"Vampire photo suckin' the skin"

`[1;34;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive