BOC: Champions of Rock CD

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Apr 9 06:56:29 EDT 1996

jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG said:
> Informed sources say that BOC's "Champions of Rock" is nothing more
> than a re-packaged "Cult Classic".  I'm picking up the disk any,
> collector that I am -- if there's anything different on it (I should
> have the disk in another week or 2), I'll let the list know.

I've seen this CD in most of the shops arround here. You're right, its
basically cult classic, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something
a bit fishy about its origin. It's selling a fraction of the cost of CC -
average price of CoR is 4-5 quid. I never saw CC going for less than 11.
Mind you, I've started seeing WotT slimline double CDs going for about 13
pounds.

Tim

ObCD: Killing Joke - "Democracy" remixes