I had a dream....crazy dream..

Assassin Sonique sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Tue Apr 9 18:37:16 EDT 1996

On  9 Apr 96 Brad M. Lauchnor wrote about I had a dream....crazy
dream..:

> So the other night I have this dream...
> I'm at this mellow party just sitting around bullsh*ting and guess who is
> there in the room? Al and Deb. No, I've never met them but they were
> there.

Wow! I had a dream last night ..... Dave Wyndorf from Monster Magnet
just decided to drop in where I work to say hello .... and asked me
to manage all their fan mail and stuff .... crazy!

I must be equally deranged .....

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may