BOC - Hypothetical Question

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 10 14:41:55 EDT 1996

Okay, it seems clear that a new album would still be at best
hypothetical matter, but we can still speculate as to what
the name would be.  I have assembled a number of=20
potential names from stuff on here, and was wondering
if there'd be interest in a poll on this admittedly hypothetical
subject...

In the past, 2=BC albums used "title" tracks for album names, so
that's a possibility, I guess...

"Still Burnin'"
"(This Ain't) The album you were waiting for"  (I'd like to see a record=
 company
"Bad Masters"                                                         that'd
back this title)...

any others?

"What do you think, sirs?"
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had=
 power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being=
 accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted=
 since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)