HW: Cover Project: US tapes: The End is Near (at last)

JEFFRIEDLE at AOL.COM JEFFRIEDLE at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 10 23:55:18 EDT 1996

Allan,
I've used Maxwell blank tape for about 25 years now and I swear by it. XL2-S
is my favorite variety. All for home use, nothing commercial. Go for it!
Also, if you'd like to make it easy how about rounding up to at least $12.00.
I know your time is worth alot more than (40 cents), not to mention the wear
and tear on your dupe machine; besides, I and hopefully all of those who are
interested am extremely grateful for all of your efforts in getting this
project into our hands!!!
Jeff