BOC: Decouvertes a Paris

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 11 06:46:14 EDT 1996

I was poncing down the Champs Elysees the other day (as you do) and I popped
into the Virgin Megastore, and after being bowled over by the prices (ca. 150
ff for a regular CD, which is about 20 quid these days, what with the _franc
fort_ an' all), I spotted a couple of interesting items.

One was a two-pack of _T&M_ and _ST_ in a slip-case, with a kinda psychedelic
drawing of the band on the front.  I think this was a CBS-Disques France
thing, because I also saw a two-pack of _Trust_ and _Repression_ by Trust
(who were pretty much the NWOFHM on their lonesomes) with a band drawing by
the same artist.

The other was in the German indie section, an album entitled _Breathe_, by a
band called Revolution by Night.  Which could be a coincidence, but I dunno.

- Andy