BOC: Champions of Rock CD

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Apr 11 08:18:00 EDT 1996

> Manuel writes:
>> The cover and the inside sleeve are the same color photo of around 1975-76.
>> I'm suprized that you haven't gotten a copy of it.  Doesn't Al get
>> some kind of royalty or something for these rereleases?
>
> Ha ha ha! That's probably the funniest joke I've heard all day.

        I think we can safely say that by this Deb means "No." ;)
        Truly the ways of the music industry are swamped with iniquity,
to a degree that I don't think most fans have an awareness of (and judging
my the usual comment of new members "Damn!  I didn't want to know that, but
I guess I've learned something" they're probably happier if less wise that
way ;)  this sort of thing, which is not exactly confined to Al & BOC.
        Happy are the innocent (but damned are they if they wander into the
music industry--damned is most of the music industry anyway ;)

Cheers,
Carl