Off: eclipse was Re: HW: Assembled trivia -Reply

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Apr 11 17:38:41 EDT 1996

bart writes:

> > Jill peeved:
> >
> > >peeve> lunar eclipse tonight and another day of solid ten-tenths cloud
> > >cover.  Where is there a "cloudbuster" when you need it - come back
> > >Reich, I've forgiven you at least.
> >
> > Ha!  It was really excellent in Senegal... :)
>
> Weren't bad in Ipswich either. Some of the pics I took of comet Hyakutake
> turned out pretty awesome too.

hmmmm - would you be willing to do a biggish glossy coloured print for
me of one of them?   I'll pay!   I'd like very much to add it to the
other astronomical pics I've got scattered around the office.

I gave up on the eclipse, went to bed at midnight and understand the
clouds cleared beautifully by 1.00am giving an excellent view.   Sigh.
It's been that sort of a month  8-(

> > - Andy (with serious suntan)

and I know someone who's been skiing in France all week where the
weather also looks to have been magnificent

jealously

jill

HW ontopic bright spot> Secret Teepee coming!
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk