NIK: Japan?

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Fri Apr 12 01:56:11 EDT 1996

Chris said...

> The other version, which actually includes original members, as well as
> twisted/psyche pioneer Helios Creed (though not recently), is led by a
> colorful freak who has at least tried to maintain what is, for me, the band's
> defining attributes:  quasi-cosmic space conciousness, anarchy, and a surreal
> sense of humor.

> I still think "Watching the grass grow" is a better song than anything Brock
> or his boys have come up with in the past 15 years!

Is it then also a better song than anything Turner or his boys have come up
with in the past 15 years, seeing as it was first recorded in 1980, 16 years
ago???  Just wondering, not intending to slam you...  :)

> These are just opinions - pls don't slam me...

Keith H.

P.S.  To be honest, I think it's a cool song........