HW: SR question

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Apr 12 07:06:13 EDT 1996

Hello again,

Question regarding a reference in the lyrics to 7 by 7.
One verse says" While Pocus laughed and called foul jeers."
Who is Pocus? Is this a scifi story reference?
Also, I seem to recall credit for this song going to Brock/Macmanus
but in looking back over the vinyl credits and the remasters credits, this
name does not appear. Was this name ever mentioned, or did I imagine it
while in a alternative state of mind?

Duane (who is now slightly confused, more so than usual)

--
"There's a Starman waiting in the sky,
 he'd like to come and meet us,