HW: SR remastered

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Apr 12 11:30:51 EDT 1996

> I believe SR could have been better if HW would have used 2 drummers playing
> at the same time, much like the Allman Bros. do.
> SO this I ask, agree, or disagree?

        That's a possibility.  Didn't Hawkwind briefly have Terry Ollis
_and_ Simon King together (though not on Space Ritual)?

> What if anything would you do to improve SR era HW if you could go back
> in time and make a change.(Besides firing Doug permanently)

        Well, hmmmmmm.  Apart from dragging state of the art recording
gear back there, boosting the drum sound or maybe adding an extra drummer,
not much!  I can't think of a way to improve on most of it!

Cheers,
Carl