HW: The EBS Samples

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 12 11:56:40 EDT 1996

In a message dated 12/04/96  15:28:41, you write:

>        Ah!  Its out and for cheap!  Where was it filed in the CD shop?
>Under "Hawkwind" or "Various" or what?

Under "Hawkwind" - in Virgin (Oxford Street this time :), anyway.

Get it!  The Alan Davey track (from _Captured Rotation_) is way cool!  The
_Love in Space_ track ("Xenomorph") rocks real hard (and I find I can deal
with Tree better than on the studio version!).  Even the Capt Rizz track
ain't bad!

Can't deal with "Coded Languages" at all, though, and I'm not yet sure about
the techno track with samples from "Sonic Attack"...

- Andy