BOC April 14 gig

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Fri Apr 12 15:17:41 EDT 1996

By sheer accident I stumbled into my local (East Lansing MI) Ticketmaster
outlet and spotted on their upcoming shows board: Blue Oyster Cult April 14
Howling Moon Saloon.  Of course, the sales dweeb had no idea where the heck
the Howling Moon Saloon is.  The best she could suggest is that I call
Ticketmaster.  "We're just an outlet," she explained.

Well, all afternoon either the line has been busy or I get an automated
message saying "All circuits are busy.  Please try your call later."

So, does anyone know where the Howling Moon Saloon is?

                                         John McIntyre
                                          Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
                                          Michigan State University