HW: Are these reasonable?

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Sun Apr 14 10:23:17 EDT 1996

Hello Duane

Here are some hints

>PXR5 - Charisma: $17.99
Price is OK, maybe a bit to expensive

>Hawkwind Zoo - Flicknife: $12.99
BUY IT!!!

>Levitation - EMI: $16.99
If it is the blue vinyl: BUY IT

>Roadhawks - EMI: $19.99
Price is OK. (with poster ??)

>Space Ritual - UA: $16.99
Very cheap!! BUY IT

>Quark, Strangeness, and Charm - Charisma: $22.99
If there are no slides, it is to expensive

>Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music - Charisma: $29.99
Only if it is with inner sleeve, buy it!

>This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic - Flicknife: $24.99
To expensive if no foldout cover and poster

>Friends and Relations - Flicknife: $4.99 (as is) I suspect this is in bad shape
Very cheap

>Zones - Flicknife: $12.99
price is OK

>Sonic Assassins - Flicknife: $12.99
price is OK

>In Search of Space - EMI: $24.99
Buy it if it has fold out cover and log

>Hawklords - Charisma: $17.99
price is OK

>He also has the book by Kris Tait for $20, a purple lyrics book with a
>pyramid on the front, I think for $20 also

>Silver Machine picture disc in the shape of a motorcycle. This is $35.00
>and I had him hold it for me till I get the cash in about a week.
The price is OK

Bernhard