HW: The EBS Samples

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 14 17:47:23 EDT 1996

Jill says

>There's a great track on it from Alan Davey - nicely melodic and gentle.
>I like it!

No doubt about it, the Davey is the highlight of the "new" tracks!  He's come
a long way since "Elric the Enchanter part 2"! :)

>Worryingly the "Ritual of the Solstice Compilation" has a catalogue
>number lower than that of Alien 4.   Stunning cover but have I
>missed its release??

You mean you expect them to release them in order? :)  No, I don't *think*
you've missed it, but it'll be worth a look on the racks tomorrow, I'd have
thought...

Did anyone post the track list for _Love in Space_?  If not, here it is:
Abducted - Death Trap - Wastelands - Are You Losing Your Mind? - Photo
Encounter - Blue Skin - Sputnic Stan - Robot - Alien - Xenomorph - Vega -
Love in Space - Kapal - Elfin - Silver Machine - Welcome.  And it says here,
"two CD, 16 page booklet digipak & double vinyl LP".

And for the remix album: "A collection of Hawkwind remixed tracks.  Put
together by David Gates and partner Malcom Stanners of Salt Tank and features
Salt Tank along with Astralasia, Utah Saints, Senser, Optic Eye, Banco de
Gaia...  CD and LP."

Forge of Vulcan - Master of the Universe - You Shouldn't Do That - Sonic
Destruction - Sonic Attack - Assassin - Needle Gun - Silver Machine.

*Needle Gun*?!?!? 8O

>Also just to confirm that "Cosmic Travellers Vol 6" is a Friends and
>Relations release on the Frenchy ex-Flicknife Anagram (Cherry Red
>Records) label.   Quite an interesting selection of bands.

Do tell!

- Andy

ObCD: MC5 - _High Time_