HW:Remasters - A happy tale

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Mon Apr 15 10:39:15 EDT 1996

Well, I held off for as long as I could.....but Saturday I just had to buy 'Doremi..' The reason was simple- a while back ALL 100 + of my CD's were stolen (no insurance - damn!), & I needed cheering up. To my delight, my local record store had ALL the remasters in. What a dilema ! (By the way, is 30mins the record for dithering, picking up '..Grill' muttering & replacing it in the rack, only to pick it up 2 mins later ?) Still, by the time I got home, & listened to 30secs of Brainstorm I was one very happy chappy. :-) I cannot praise this CD highly enough.

ObGig Terrorvision @ the Forum.