BOC: Champions of Rock CD

Mon Apr 15 09:37:15 EDT 1996

>>More kind words of praise please, o king of the boot
lickers.   Suck up a little more why don't you?

Exactly WHO are you speaking to here?  If you are referring to my me, I
don't appreciate this, and think it is unwarranted.  My words regarding
my respect for the integrity people like Al and Deb were not meant as
"bootlicking" -- I merely didn't want to give an impression that I had
reason to doubt their statements regarding BOC, even though I was trying
to point out that it is from their point of view.  As far as what I said
about buying *Eponymous* or *Trepanation*, I am simply recommending some
music which I like to listen to to the rest of this list.  I am not
"sucking up" to Al and Deb by doing so.  If I speak well of people who
consider me a friend (and vice versa), well excuse me.

If the above comment was meant as tongue-in-cheek, well I'm sorry if the
joke was lost on me . . .

John