BOC: Where Imaginos?

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Apr 15 14:07:31 EDT 1996

> Pardon if this has been discussed before, but after reading the FAQ and
> lurking around, I'm jonesing to buy Imaginos.  Unfortunately, I can't
> find it anywhere (locally or mail-order).  Any suggestions?  TIA.

'Imaginos' isn't the least bit rare.  Any good-sized record shop will
likely have a copy, or can order it for you.  It'll be 'filed in
there someplace with Black Sabbath, or the Blues Brothers...somewhere
in there' [E.B. in concert once!]  But it is definitely a must-have
album, whether you're a BOC fan or BOC hater.  Even though it's
hardly a BOC album, the lyrics resonate very well with a lot of the
other BOC stuff, and the BOC singing on it throughout make it almost
compatible with other BOC stuff.  It's light years ahead of 'Club
Ninja' or 'Rev. By Night.'  In fact it compares very favorably with
the best of the 'old' stuff.
theo