BOC: Where Imaginos?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 15 14:30:48 EDT 1996

>Pardon if this has been discussed before, but after reading the FAQ and
>lurking around, I'm jonesing to buy Imaginos.  Unfortunately, I can't
>find it anywhere (locally or mail-order).  Any suggestions?  TIA.

I can always find tapes, most local stores have dozens for around $3-$4
each.  I've never seen a CD of Imaginos....

A friend of mine sent me a post card with the same house on the cover of
Imaginos depicted on it.  There was no caption, and I don't know where he is
nowadays.  Anyone know anything more about the picture (or it it a painting?)

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)