BOC: Champions of Rock CD

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Apr 15 18:37:39 EDT 1996

>ross.reyes writes:
>>
>> More kind words of praise please, o king of the boot
>> lickers.   Suck up a little more why don't you?
>
>Mr. Reyes: I hope you'll have the decency to unsubscribe yourself
>after this.
>
>Steve

Well, John Swartz is free to say anything he wants to and so is Reyes too.
But some comments may be more stupid and inmature than others.
I have no doubt that the kind of reaction Steve expresses here is what=20
the-not-so-mature reyes was hoping to achieve.
The best way to deal with personalities like that has allways been and will=
=20
allways be, to ignore them.
So by writing this mail am I actually reacting in the way reyes wanted.
It is quite contradictory isn=B4t it?

-Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
392 36 KALMAR
0480-245 11