BOC Cliff House

Thomas Nelson gumby at PRIMENET.COM
Tue Apr 16 10:16:43 EDT 1996

>> A friend of mine sent me a post card with the same house on the cover of
>> Imaginos depicted on it.  There was no caption, and I don't know where he is
>> nowadays.  Anyone know anything more about the picture (or it it a painting?)
>
>It's called Cliff House, and I believe it's somewhere in or near San
>Francisco.  A pretty famous landmark.

Yes, it's in San Francisco on Highway One (right on the coast). It's a
restaurant. My friends and I use to have late night bonfires on the beach
beside us. We loved it because the mere sight of it gave us the willies.
I think they have the postcards mentioned above; I've also seen posters.

The Gumby Man

Thomas Nelson*****The Gumby Man*****gumby at primenet.com

"In this day and age, ignorance is not only inexcusable,
 it is criminal and perhaps fatal."
                      The Anarchist Cookbook