HW: Various incarnations

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Apr 16 13:43:42 EDT 1996

>Hi Folks:
hi
>OK, here goes.....
>
>Hawkwind        The current lineup of Brock/Tree/Davey/Chadwick
snip
>Bastardwind     No, not Ron Tree, but Doug Smith forms this band - no music,

Well.  Impressive compilation.  (what about - Upwind - Stacia replaced by
"Up with people"....)

As for boclwind, I suppose it might.   So we take this one tape, see, and
everyone mixes one track over it, and we do that repeatedly for everyone on
the list, which each person mailing it on to the next.  generation decay?
never heard of it.  We need something of a crossover tune between the two
sides of the list, tho (Great Sun Jester?).  \

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)