OFF: insurance for CDs and/or tapes ?

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Tue Apr 16 16:52:54 EDT 1996

hey chuck i don't know about insurance but i have seen these huge
gun safes at a local store- the super one that is fireproof runs about
1500 bucks and then ther are cheaper ones. they are about 6ft tall and
2&1/2 feet wide and deep. probably hold a ton of cds & lps. i don't know
about you but i have my collection in a heavy plywood box that locks that
i built. filled it is way too heavy to carry and you would really have
to want want my cd's to get them. - i think a theif would nab the tv and
vcr first. of course this doesn't cover any accidental damage or loss.
but you might wanna look around you might be able to get a used vault or
buy something on credit.
- mike