Stoned Age

Wed Apr 17 13:43:09 EDT 1996

Martyn sez:

>         I had the misfortune last night of watching this movie.
> I hated it.  However there was a fair bit of BOC content including
> some live footage

It's a pretty stupid movie, but even stupid movies can be amusing.  Had
it not been for all the BOC references, I probably would've hated it as
well.  But, I'll bet it ain't too bad after a few beers . . .  ;-)

Theo queries:

>I'm not familiar with it.  Some kind of paen to 60s/70s rock?
'Commentary' piece memoaning the burning-out of today's youth?
What's the format?  Which BOC numbers did they perform?  Any
interviews with BOC?

Check the FAQ for a fairly detailed account, and a listing of most of the
BOC references.

"Ah, fuckin' Tack, man!"
(a common quote in the movie)

John