BOC: Dino-tours

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 17 13:46:36 EDT 1996

>BOC does seem ideally suited, both lyrically and instrumentally for
>such projects.  'Course with Al (and I assume Pearlman?) gone, the
>source for good s/f lyrics is running on empty.

Well, I'm glad to see that Richard Meltzer did some lyrics for tBS, anyways.
To read his coloumns in ATF it sounds like he's totally burned out on
rock in general, and spends most of his time listening to classical and
opera...

John Shirley did the Bad Channels lyrics, didn't he?   Eric worked will with
Moorcock in the past, perhaps they could try to get hooked up with some
other authors...
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)