HW: US Covers: update

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Wed Apr 17 14:22:06 EDT 1996

Hi all,

I ordered $385 worth of XL2S tapes (for 50 sets, figuring some people would
want them who didn't ask; any leftovers I'll just keep and use [and pay
for myself ;-)]).  They should arrive on Friday or Monday at the
latest.  I'll go into production then.

Hence, if you want to start sending $ now, that'd be great.  The cost was
$11.60 for the sets (which includes $1.50 to cover contributors), and if you
want to send a little more that's fine but please don't send more than
$15 or I might make a profit ;-(.

I'll probably do the sets in batches, based on who's addresses I
have first.  So, if you haven't sent it to me yet, do so (list in next
message).

Later,

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_