HW: album count

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Apr 17 16:24:08 EDT 1996

I just picked up Psychadelic Warlords (Best of), and in the liner
notes, Brian Tawn notes that the number of Hawkwind albums out
at the time of his writing (including compilations, etc.) is about 80.
(I presume he was not sure because he couldn't be sure if some
would come out between his writing and it seeing print).  What I want
to know is, what are we up to?  Has it passed 100, and if so, which
album was it?  If not, I think we should have some kind of award for
whatever publisher puts out the 100th Hawkwind album....

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)