HW: US Covers: Grrr. Another Mistake spotted.

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Wed Apr 17 17:42:37 EDT 1996

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Allan T Grohe Jr wrote:

Geez.  I'm just full of errors this week...

I said tape costs were:

> and from Terrapin Tapes:
>
>         Maxell XL2S (chrome)                  $7.70
>         Maxell XL2 60                         $6.10

Then made the mistake of substituting the XL2 cost for the XL2S cost in
the final figures:

>         tapes                   $6.10
>         postage/packing         $4.00 (that me, by USPS 1st class)
>         covering contributors   $1.50 (cost is for 7 sets:  I forgot that
>                                         Dave would be doing some of these)
>                                 -----
>                                $11.60

So the total should be:

        tapes           $7.70
        postage/pack    $4.00
        cover contribs. $1.50
                        -----
                       $13.20

Sorry for any mixups.  If you already put the check in the mail for
$11.60, then please drop another check for the difference.

My address, again, is:

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
232y Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence KS 66046-3959
USA

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_