Dino-tours

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Wed Apr 17 18:58:19 EDT 1996

Theo;

   Yes, it's great to see BOC playing those big festival-type shows.
It's my opinion, for whatever it's worth, that bands we grew up with
are still the best to see live.  Many of those bands are still on the
touring circut today, in one form or another.  For example, BOC, Kansas,
Pat Travers, Nazareth, Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Sabbath, The Outlaws, Molly
Hatchet, 38 Special, Foghat, Bad Company, Frank Marino, and Cheap Trick,
Foreigner, Jethro Tull, Robin Trower, April Wine, Styx and UFO/Schenker
are just to name a few that can still rock.  And how often do we hear
this remark, " Oh, BOC ?!?! Are they STILL together?? "  Many fans from
the forementioned bands have " grown up " and listen to Kenny G instead.
Such a shame!  These bands need our support, especially now since we are
well into our various careers in life.  Yet we never forget rock and
roll!!!!!

   Anyways, I got way off, didn't I?  Yes, BOC is great to see in a fest-
ival type setting.  But I really think that the intimate setting of a
club is the best place to see BOC or anybody for that matter.

God bless....

Manuel

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico