BRAIN: Review of *Trepanation*

Eddie W. Presley Jr. epresley at IU.NET
Wed Apr 17 21:50:35 EDT 1996

John Schwartz writes:
>By the way, who is John Napolitano?

        I believe that would be  Johnette Napolitano (ex) of Concrete
Blonde. Truly a fabulous performer. Of the new wave of female
vocalists/writers, I'd have to say that Johnette with Amiee Man not to far
behind are the real unnoticed great new female vocalists. Is this new Brain
Surgeons lp available to the masses or only through mail order? I can't find
any one who knows anything about their lps let alone who they are.
        And while I'm here, thanks to Capt. Cloud for indoctrinating this
newbie into the world that is Hawkwind.
eddie