Stoned Age

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 18 11:12:32 EDT 1996

>>Did you catech the cameo by Eric & Buck at the end?  Pretty cool!!
>>
>>Manuel
>
>        No.  I caught the cameo by Franky Avalon.  Did the Buck
>and Eric Cameo come after this?

yep.  after the closing credits.  the bootleg t-shirt salesmen.
"four bucks"

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)