Eric on Imaginos

Chris Baxley Chris_Baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM
Thu Apr 18 13:19:28 EDT 1996

>         Eric also says complementary things about Crate guitar amps?  I
> recall these sucking horribly--have they changed or is he in space?
> He says they are using Crate's Blue Voodoo amps ...

When I saw BOC a few months ago, it looked like Buck was using a Hafler
solid-state power amp (?!).  I've only seen these used to power montitors
in recording studios.  This might have accounted for his rather brittle
guitar tone... Someone get that boy a Marshall (or a Hiwatt, or even a
Matchless,
if he can afford one...)

tubularly yours,
Chris