Greg Smith (was Re: BOC: Eric on...)

Jif bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Thu Apr 18 14:01:22 EDT 1996

>     I saw you play with Chuck Burgi and I thought he fit in very well. Why
>     didn't that work out?
>     Chuck got an offer he couldn't refuse from Blackmore. Don't know what
>     he's up to right now.

Speaking of Chuck Burgi, I thought I'd mention that Greg Smith is currently
planning to tour with Alice Cooper when he (Alice) and the Scorpions hit the
road for a double headlining tour... Watch for it in a city near you... :)

Best of luck to Chuck and Greg...

Later...
   Bert

|              Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com                |
|          http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html           |
| "You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.         |
|  If you choose not to decide, you still haven't made a choice. |
|  You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill; |
|  I will choose a path that's clear - I will choose Free Will." |
|                                - Rush, "Free Will"             |