HW: Cheap

Jeremy Dacombe dacombj at CSC-SHIRLEY.E-MAIL.COM
Fri Apr 19 07:33:36 EDT 1996

--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             19/04/96 12.33
--- Received from LES.DACOMBJ  4709                 17/04/96 11.46
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET

 (not sure if this got through first time so here it is again)

 Hi all,
  Just returned from a trip to Birmingham to get the 5 re-issues.
  Got all 5 for 60 quid.
  Asked the shop owner if he'd like me to shout about this special
  deal he did me.
  He would!
  I didn't enquire about P&P.
  If you want address & phone number just let me know.
 Jez Dacombe