Dino-tours

Fri Apr 19 09:51:58 EDT 1996

Manuel sez:

>n do we hear
this remark, " Oh, BOC ?!?! Are they STILL together?? "  Many fans from
the forementioned bands have " grown up " and listen to Kenny G instead.

At the risk of exposing myself, I've got to admit that I on occassion listen
to Kenny G (o.k., it's my wife's fault), but I'd much rather spin my BOC
CDs.  I don't consider that this means that my tastes have mellowed as much
as they've expanded.

Then again, I can't say that I've ever been intimate with my wife while
BOC was playing on the CD player . . .  ;-)

John