BOC romantic music

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Apr 19 11:30:47 EDT 1996

I put together this tape, and haven't had much luck
with it as romantic music.  I used almost all BOC tunes
exclusively, perhaps someone can see what I did
wrong?

1.  Baby Ice Dog
2.  Fire of Unknown Origin
3.  Monsters
4.  Mistress of the Salmon Salt (Quicklime Girl)
5.  The Red & The Black
6.  Beat 'em Up
7.  (666) Devil Got Your Mother
8.  Career of Evil.

The only clue I have is a friend who commented,
"I don't care if you have Barry White cover all them
tunes, it wouldn't work...."

(hmmmm I'd pay to hear Barry White singing
"I'd like to do it to your daughter...")

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)