NIK: Past or Future?

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Apr 20 02:48:13 EDT 1996

On 19-APR-1996 15:25:46.4 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >On Wed, 17 Apr 1996 HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM wrote:
   >> Though I don't think the vocals of (Grenas?) the singer for High and
   >> Audio are much better than Niks'.
   >Grenas sings High Rise, while the bass player (forgot his name, sorry)
   >sings Audio Energy... at least that's how they did it in Dallas.

Nope, it's Grenas on both. Sounds like the same guy...and he's the only one
other than Nik credited w/lead vocals (not that credits can't be wrong, of
course, but...).

   >Damon Capehart          | "Snot is running down his nose!"
   >dcapehar at utdallas.edu   |   - Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull

Went to Best Buy today and almost bought a Pressurehed CD. Can't recall the
title now, but I'm sure I've seen it mentioned here. Release about '93 or
'94. What is this band's stuff like? I was very tempted to buy it...I like
their sound on Nik's stuff...but I think I read somewhere that they are more
industrial...and I usually don't go that way.

Chuck

OBCD: Bought Man "The Early Years" instead.

`[1;37;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive