HW: A Question Of Sport!

UNREGISTERED VERSION sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Sat Apr 20 21:04:03 EDT 1996

Reply to Jon Browne about HW: A Question Of Sport!
>Anyone in the UK happen to see yesterday's "A Question Of Sport"?
>No, It's not the sort of show I usually watch, it was just on after
>"Tomorrow's World". Anyway, they played Silver Machine (well, what
>else?) during their "guess the sporting celeb" spot.

>And what's more, I think it was the recent re-master!
>--
>Jon Browne

Really, i missed it.

But....

Was anybody watching VH-1 around midnight on Thursday. They had a show called
'The Bridge' which featured the Hawks live in the studio!
I only caught the last two song, Love In Space and Silver Machine. Don't know
anymore then that. It was pure luck I caught it as I was just channel surfing.
Does anyone know if the show is repeated. Did they play any other songs or
maybe an interview?

si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk

" A Little Man And A House And The Whole World Window"