BOC: Dino-tours

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Apr 21 13:17:31 EDT 1996

Hans-Joerg wrote:

>Unfortunately BOC was never a real blockbuster here in Krautrockland (can
>you guess how warmly the people appreciate hymns given to them like M.E.
>262?) - but together with some other dinos they happened to play in front of
>a lot of 2000-3000 people on this evening.
>Anyway. Being based in Germany you can always be happy to see BOC, even on
>gig with only a fistful of people around you (which also happened to me on a
>other BOC gig years ago).

You should be much happier than I am - living in Holland. The one time I had
the chance to see BOC I had to go to Koeln. There's always about 20 places in
Germany they play on tour.
Where do you live? Could be useful if BOC is playing... Please keep me
informed about BOC gigs in Germany. They don't play here, but the information
on where they do play, is also non-existent.

Thanks,
Jerry