BOC: Dino-tours

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sun Apr 21 12:18:39 EDT 1996

>Hans-Joerg wrote:

>>Anyway. Being based in Germany you can always be happy to see BOC, even on
>>gig with only a fistful of people around you (which also happened to me on=
>>other BOC gig years ago).
>
>You should be much happier than I am - living in Holland. The one time I=
 had
>the chance to see BOC I had to go to Koeln. There's always about 20 places=
 in
>Germany they play on tour.
>Where do you live? Could be useful if BOC is playing... Please keep me
>informed about BOC gigs in Germany. They don't play here, but the=
 information
>on where they do play, is also non-existent.
>
>Thanks,
>Jerry

Hmmm, I have NEVER seen BOC live (and not tBS either -I wonder why...=20
doesn=B4t Al like Sweden or what? ;-)  )
But also... I have been listening to BOC for so long now so I may have too=
=20
big expectations and I am a little bit afraid to become dissapointed...

I=B4m interrested in both Jerry=B4s and Hans-Joerg=B4s adresses if BOC=
 someday is=20
around the corner (Europe isn=B4t THAT big...), mine is below.

MVH     -Daniel

-

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
392 36 KALMAR
0480-245 11