HW : Sonic Attack LP

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Mon Apr 22 13:38:10 EDT 1996

Jon Browne writes:

> Finally replaced my copy of SONIC ATTACK, which vanished a few years
> ago, at a record fair this weekend. Got home only to find it has Side 1
> twice and no Side 2.
>
> Any idea how many of these are floating about? Actually it's a little
> annoying as it's taken me long enough to find a copy. (And I still have
> no "Living On A Knife-edge")

You've found one!   It's a recognised rarity this one - Brian Tawn lists
it.   Pricewise it's difficult to estimate but I traded for one recently
with something of significant rarity since my own priority is rare vinyl.
I'm surprised to hear of another one so there may be more around than I
imagined but I doubt there'll be many of them.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk